AVAILABLE VOLUNTEER ROLES
A number of volunteer roles are available for the 2023 ATB Classic. When registering, volunteers will have the opportunity to select their preferred choice of role.
- Walking Scorer – Walking scorers are assigned a group, and walk the entire 18 hole round with this group and record their score on a handheld device (golf experience is helpful, but not necessary)
- Leaderboard – Manually change scores on one of three leaderboards throughout the course (golf experience is helpful, but not necessary)
- Standard Bearer – Carrying a “standard” for an assigned group for 18 holes and updating player scores (golf experience is helpful, but not necessary)
- Marshal – Assisting with crowd control and spotting on the golf course
- Driver/Transportation – Driving players and spectators as required throughout the week
- Admissions /Parking – Assisting with ticket taking & purchasing at the front gate, and assisting with the parking of the spectators
- Player Services – Assisting with checking in of players, and providing assistance to out of town players as required.
- Volunteer Management – Checking in and managing the volunteer base at the golf course during the tournament
- Ecology – Managing and maintaining the distribution of water on the golf course
- Media Services – Managing media on-site
- Medical Services – Assist in providing First Aid if necessary. (Experience/Training in First Aid required)